Tuesday, September 7, 2010

34 weeks - a week late!

Well I have been slacking in the blog department the past week or so! Things have just been straight crazy lately! So much exciting stuff going on for the Dempsey/Snyder households! But I will go ahead and throw in a picture from 34 weeks - which was on September 1. I will actually be 35 weeks tomorrow! We found out that as of now she is breech - stubborn little thing! She still has time to turn but we will see what she decides to do! We worked on her bedroom and also got new carpet in the house! I am in love with her room - even though it really doesn't have anything in it! I can't wait until we get the furniture and can put everything all together! We still have lots to do - and a little bit more painting but this will give you an idea!
Here are some pics from 34 weeks (Camden wanted to join the photo shoot too). And there are also some pics from before (actually when they just started working on her room) and after of the start of her room! In case you don't know - her bedding is from Restoration Hardware and it is grey, pink and white! I will keep updating the blog with pics as we get things finished! I hung her curtains but didn't take any of those pictures yet!

34 weeks (9/1/2010):




Her bedroom BEFORE:




Her bedroom AFTER:


No comments:

Post a Comment