Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My first pair of Nike's!

Kennedy received her first pair of Nike's for Christmas this year. Thanks to her Buncle (Uncle Brandon) and Aunt Lindsey! Seriously, they may be the cutest darn pair of shoes ever! And check out the grin on this girl - those cheeks are made for biting! :)

Quick update on K: She will be 15 weeks old on Thursday (1/20). How is it possible that she will be 4 months old next week? Who the heck knows how long she is - but her poor toes are pushing out of 6 month pj's! Kennedy is talking up a storm - of course in her own language! But it is hilarious. I got a few minutes of it on video and will try to upload it! Just love her to death!

Camden is hanging in there! I still think he isn't quite sure what to do with her! One minute he will lick her and the next I think he looks at her and wonders if she really is staying for good! He is still my number one boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment