Friday, July 9, 2010

Baby D & Bump

Thought I would share some pictures of Baby D if I am going to share some of Camden! Her pictures are way better than those of her mom! Baby D is much more cute! Here are a couple pics from my 20 week ultra sound - which I have already shared with most of you, if not all!











I can't believe I am actually going to put this on here - but I figured since the blog is new there won't be to many people to view it! Ha! But I am constantly getting requests to see "the bump" and figured I could give you few a quick peak! I would show all the weeks up until now - but I don't want your computer to crash! Scary pictures, let me tell ya! Don't mind the mustache in the one picture...

Here you go - these are from the past two weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment