Thursday, July 15, 2010

A few things...

Well not really much to post about today! Just wanted to give something to my 4 wonderful followers - I would hate for them to not come back and read my blog (uh hmm...Jenny). :)

I was out of the office on Monday/Tuesday and spent the weekend down at Lake Anna. We had a great time with one of our good friends Jermaine from NY. Brandon, one of my little brothers, also came in to town on Sunday with his best friend and spent one night at the lake. We had a good time relaxing, fishing, eating, fire pits, smores, jet skis, wake boarding, boating, etc.

I had my glucose test, anemia, etc this week and so far no call from the doctor so that should mean all is good! Still going to wait a couple more days and see what they say! My mom and I also went and registered (have to do a lot of editing - I was a little crazy with the gun!) and ordered Baby Girl D's furniture. Very exciting stuff! I am now just over 27 weeks - so close to 7 months! Time is going by fast!

Couple updates on my brothers - you know I can't resist and always have to brag!

Congrats to Brandon and his girlfriend Lindsey! They just signed a contract for their first home together! I am so excited for them and can't wait to hang out at their new place this fall!

Congrats to my brother Michael - he officially signed with Florida Southern and will be heading down there this fall to play baseball! I am so proud and happy for him! We can't wait to visit him and hit up Disney World too! Go Mocs!

Matthew is down at Ole Miss and is continuing rehab for his shoulder! Hopefully he can come home one more time before classes start - we miss him! Go Rebs!

I will leave you with a pic of our fire pit down at the lake. Greg worked very hard on this last year and still has big plans for it! It is pretty "small" and the smores that come out of this thing are amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment