Thursday, July 22, 2010

Grooveshark/Pandora

Thank you to Shannon over at ~*~Sweet Home Connecticut~*~ for this new music website! I love listening to music all day, every day! I am very familiar with Pandora and use it often. But this Grooveshark site is new to me! I have been using it for literally 3 minutes and love it already! As Shannon mentions, you can't download or burn anything - but you can play any song/artist and create play lists! And it is free!

Courtney - see if they have this one blocked at work!

Grooveshark:
http://listen.grooveshark.com/

Pandora:
www.pandora.com

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to report that my employer has not blocked Grooveshark! It's a miracle! I was reduced to using accuradio which would give me the BSOD every 9 minutes.

    heart,
    Court

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like this fun find!!! And thanks for the shout out! Sarah- I had no idea you were still blogging!!! I will add you to my list! :)

    ReplyDelete