Friday, July 30, 2010

I love my Uncles!

There is no denying that Camden LOVES his Uncles - I mean loves them! I have to be careful if I say their names when they are away at school or playing baseball. He will look at me and tilt his head - then look towards the front door thinking they are coming over! It is almost cruel - I usually wait until I know they are coming over and will tell him about 5 minutes before! I have had him whine and stare out the window until they get there! Just last night - I took the pictures of Camden and Michael. He literally laid on Michael for almost 2 hours! But there is no denying that they love their Camo too! I can't wait to see them with their little niece :)






Getting a tan with Uncle Brandon!






Come on - just one lick Uncle Matt!









Snuggling with my Uncle Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment